We have so many exciting programs that require the involvement and skills of our diverse congregants to make them successful. If you like to have fun, make new friends, and make a difference, then you’ll love volunteering at Temple Aliyah.
Opportunities are endless, but may include:
- Greeting during Shabbat and other Holidays
- Oneg Shabbat Set-Up and Break-down
- Community of Caring Sympathy or Simcha Bag Making
- Delivering meals or visiting someone in need
- Assisting with Programs and Events
- Assisting with Religious School programs and special events
- Assisting with Early Childhood programs and special events
- Assisting with Women of Aliyah and Men’s Club Events
If you would like to help with any of these or have special talents or hobbies you would be willing to offer and share with the congregation, let us know by contacting David Brook at email@example.com.