The summer programs available for teens are engaging and create lifelong memorable experiences. There are a variety of excellent Jewish camps -overnight and day- Israel teen tours, and USA Tours that our teens should take the time to enjoy, make long-life friendships, and gain a positive connection to their Judaism.
Many of these programs/camps need early registration. Contact Sarah Hartnig, Temple Aliyah Youth Director, for more information at 818-346-3596 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
USY Israel Pilgrimage can either be a four (4) week adventure or a six (6) week tour. The fantastic choices are:
- Poland/Israel Pilgrimage
- Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage
- Italy/Israel Pilgrimage
- Spain/Israel Pilgrimage
- Israel adventure
- Israel adventure Plus
The Youth Department has two USA Tours for our teens:
- FAR WEST ON WHEELS (2 and a half weeks beginning in mid July) traveling through states in the West including, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Oregon, and Washington.
Contact: Darren Klein at 818-986-0907, ext.267 or email@example.com
- USY ON WHEELS (6 weeks) traveling from the East across the U.S to the West and back!
Contact: 212-533-7800 or visit www.usy.org/escape or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jewish Summer Overnight & Day Camps:
- CAMP RAMAH in Ojai, JCA SHALOM in Malibu
- CAMP ALONIM in Simi Valley
- HESS CRAMER/HILLTOP in Malibu
Temple Aliyah Youth Department offers:
- Volunteer as a C.I.T. at our Temple Aliyah’s E.C.E. (Nursery School ) CAMP YOFI
- SUMMERFUN with KADIMA/USY (4 Wednesday evenings + Disneyland on Labor Day Sunday)